Introducing Plannet Zero - your low carbon partner
Redshaw Advisors Ltd. are taking their market-based principles of standardisation, transparency and risk management to shine some light on the voluntary carbon market and provide a platform for scale.
For some time, the voluntary carbon market has been difficult for end users to access and opaque when it comes to access to projects and pricing. Plannet Zero plans to disrupt the traditional model and give organisations a direct connection to offset projects at wholesale market price. Plannet Zero is focused on developing a credible voluntary carbon market, our business model is focused on scaling the solutions for net zero by 2050. We work on fair and transparent margins across all of our offset procurement, allowing the majority of the carbon finance to return to project developers into new projects.
Visit our new website to view our full range of voluntary carbon market services
If you have any questions for the Plannet Zero team please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide confidence in the marketplace to scale the solutions
- Encourage removals-based projects to aid the transition to net zero
- De-mystify the low carbon journey for organisations
- Allow access for businesses of every size by lowering the associated costs
- Build strong net zero strategies with carbon neutral milestones
- Empower in-house sustainability champions in every organisation
- Introduce products and services to tool up businesses and nurture a culture of emissions reductions
Introducing our first fixed priced solution for SMEs to become operationally carbon neutral...
For companies that are at the start of their low carbon journey, One Two Zero is the ideal tool. A fixed price turnkey service for carbon footprinting, offsetting, certification and additional support to help your organisation implement an effective carbon reduction strategy.