Business Development Manager for Offsetting
This is a unique opportunity for a business development manager to join a progressive company based in Greenwich, London. The business development role exists within the voluntary carbon market side of the company Plannet Zero. The focus of this division is to help advise and guide small to medium businesses on their net zero journey. Plannet Zero is a subsidiary of Redshaw Advisors, an award-winning company that helps businesses, governments and investors around the world with their exposure to Environmental Markets. Since 2014 the company has grown significantly under an ethos to create an entrepreneurial environment that provides the foundations and support that allows our team members to achieve their ambitions. In addition to this, they have recently appointed business development managers in Germany, Poland, Italy, France, Spain, Greece, Netherlands and Belgium.
- Title: Business Development Manager for Offsetting
- Salary: competitive (based on experience)
- Location: Greenwich, London
- Job Type: Sales
- Win and onboard new clients and repeat business from a competitive marketplace
- Delivery a world class service to accounts, leading to long-term business relationships
- Providing feedback to the business on market intelligence
- Follow-up any leads coming into the business in a professional and timely manner
Required Skills and Experience
- An outstanding track record within a sales and/or account management role. This will include the ability to generate new business from cold calling.
- Preferably an understanding of all aspects of the Voluntary Offsetting markets (Registries, vintages, core carbon principles, VERs, CERs etc).
- The ability to work at senior level with some of Europe’s largest companies
- Solid academic achievement preferably educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and ambitious individual with a desire to learn and progress
- High levels of diligence and attention to detail
- English fluency essential, ideally one or more other European languages
- Competitive base salary whilst training
- Quarterly bonus scheme based on productivity
- Performance based bonus
- Training in this fast-growing sector
- Promotion opportunities to manage all clients in a country or sector with a significant remuneration potential including uncapped commission
- An exciting opportunity exists for someone to grow and be successful in an interesting and vibrant market.
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of “Business Development Manager for Offsetting”